Chardham Haridwar Chardham (9 Nights 10 Days)
Destinations Covered : YAMUNOTRI – GANGOTRI – KEDARNATH – BADRINATH
Chardham Yatra is one of the holiest pilgrimages in India. The auspicious Char Dham Yatra is completed with visiting Char Dham Temple namely Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. With best Chardham tour packages, pilgrims can visit all four shrines hasselfree and in a very well schedule manner.
Book Chardham Yatra Packages to travel Char Dham Temples from Haridwar, rishikesh, Delhi or Dehradun. Pilgrims can customize Char Dham Travel Packages as per their ease with transport such as Car, Cab/ Taxi, Tempo Traveller or Bus and Helicopter. Accommodation in best Chardham Hotels is included in all Chardham Tour Packages. One can choose best budget & luxury Char Dham Packages as per cost and modes of transport.
1st Day Haridwar – Barkot (220 kms/7hrs)
Drive to Barkot Via Dehradun & Mussoorie. En route visit kempty fall, later drive straight to your hotel for Night halt.
2nd Day Barkot – Yamunotri – back Barkot (36kms drive & 4 kms trek one side)
Drive to Hanuman Chatti Trek start from here to Yamunotri (6 kms). Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arr. Yamunotri, one can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. pilgrims take this cooked rice home as “prasad”. here near the temple “pooja” can be offered to divya shila, After taking bat in jamunabai kund’s warmwater and having “darshan” of pious “Yamunaji” returning to hanumanchatti. later drive back to barkot.
3rd Day Barkot – Naitala (106 kms/ 4 hrs)
Drive to Naitala via Barkot. check in hotel, later visit Vishwanath temple, Night halt.
4th Day Naitala – Gangotri – back Naitala (106 kms/3 hrs each side)
We procced to Gangotri (3048mtrs), en route we enjoy picturesque harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan we return to Naitala & Night halt at naitala.
5th Day Naitala – Gupatkashi ( 230 kms/8 hrs)
Early Morning, Drive to Gupatkashi .Check in hotel, Night halt.
6th Day Gupatkashi – Kedarnath (35 kms by road & 19 kms trek)
Morning Drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3548 mts) on foot or on by pony/doli. Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries and clothes for an over Night halt at Kedarnath. Check in Hotel, Later Visit Kedarnath temple. Night halt.
7th Day Kedarnath – Gupatkashi ( 19 kms down trek & 35 kms by road)
Early Morning, after temple darshan trek down to Gaurikund. later, drive to Gupatkashi check in Hotel & Night halt.
8th Day Gupatkashi – Badrinath (185 kms/8 hrs)
Drive to Badrinath via Chopta & Ukhimath. Check in Hotel. later at evening visit Badrinath temple for Aarti. Over Night stay.
9th Day Badrinath – Srinagar (170 kms/7 hrs)
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the darshan of badrivishal. Brahamakamal is significant for pinddan shraddh of ancestors (pitrus). There are other interesting sight seeing spot like mana, vyas gufa, maatamoorti, charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the “mukh” of the saraswati River. just within the three kms of badrinathjee. later drive back to Srinagar. over Night stay at Srinagar.
10th Day Srinagar – Haridwar Via Rishikesh (135 kms/7 hrs)
Early morning, Visit Narshing Temple, Laxman jhula, Ram Jhula & Shankracharaya math, muni-ki- reti, thirteen story temple, swarg ashram. Drive to Haridwar and drop railway station.
The above package includes:-
- Including Accommodation, Transportation & Meals.
- Accommodation on family basis Rooms with attached Bathroom.
- All places are double sharing Deluxe Room.
- The above hotels are subject to availability, in case of non availability similar hotels will provide.
- Transport: By 2*1 12 Seater push back tempo traveller (Incl Toll Tax & Parking) with Good Driver.
- (Break Fast,lunch, Dinner) pure, Gujarati, Rajsathani, Marwadi,Jain, South Indian food.
The above package does not includes:-
- Any Expenses of personal Telephone calls, camera charges, Laundry, Entrance fees, Rope way, Porter and Pony.
- Guide charges
Points for your information during your char dham tour:-
- HOTELS : The hotels being provided in the itinerary are basic hotels in places like Barkot, Uttarkashi, kedarnath & Badrinath. Since these hotels have very basic amenities you are advised not to expect facilities like hotels in metro cities.
- Kedarnath & Badrinath only bed system.
- Advance hotel booking are must.
- Carry snacks with you in case of long traffic jams/ land slides.
- Carry drinking Water, and medicines with you.
- Respect customs of local.
- Carry Rain Coat/ Umbrella, Torch, minimum luggage with you.
- Carry enough of winter clothing as it gets cold in Badrinath & Kedarnath.
- In case of any serious Medical Emergency, CALL 108 (The mobile emergency service from GOVERNMENT OF UTTARAKHAND), don’t make fake calls, as it is punishable offence
All Site Seen in Chardham:-
Haridwar Ganga Arti, Chandi Devi, Mansa Devi, Kempty Fall, Mall Road, Panch Prayag, Kashi vishwanath Temple, Bhagirathi River, Saraswati Fall, Chopta, Ukhimath, Mana Gaon, Bhim Kund, Vashisth Gufa, Pandu Pull, Tungnath, Charanpaduka, Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Parmath Niketan.
- Local Transportation
- Tour Guide